Girl Next Door

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Wounded Heart

The weather outside is cloudy and gloomy. This is exactly how I am feeling now. The music has softened and my heart has started to think of you.

The light has started to dim. So is the music in my room. Even the sweetness in my mouth has faded away. The atmosphere here is so depressing and this is how I am feeling now. My heart has begun to think of you again.


The phone is ringing. You have to pick it up to say something. I thought your heart is still missing me. But, how come your voice changed to be so cold? I guess you really have changed.

The light has dimmed once again and the music is dying slowly. My tears are drying up and there are no more left to cry. I am miserable and sad now. For one last time, my heart is injured again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home