Girl Next Door

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Closure

Is there any closure after one relationship ended? If yes, how do you get it? If not, what are you going to do when you bump into your un-closed ex-partner in the streets or at parties? It definitely feels awkward right?

“I had a bad break up with Sam two years ago without any closure and now whenever I see him at clubs I don’t feel good. It’s even hurt to see him with another woman,” said one of my blogger friends.

So tell me now, how do you handle this situation? Do you walk over to say hi or wait for him to do so? Or do you just ignore and pretended that you didn’t see him? Why is it that after a couple broke up they can never be friends?

Ahhh… Closure is the answer. If the relationship ended and closes neatly, I don’t think there will be any issue and they still can be friends. But, not everyone is that lucky. Correct me if I am wrong but I feel “NO CLOSURE YET= STILL HAVE FEELINGS FOR EACH OTHER”.

What do you say?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home