Girl Next Door

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Love Is In The Air…

Wedding bells are jingling in town. .


Many of my girlfriends are getting married. In fact some have already been married for quite some time now and believe it or not, they are expecting.

OMG, age is catching up and I am still few thousand miles behind. Well, I can’t be too worried about it now because sometimes you can’t push it too hard. I believe in fate and destiny. When it’s meant to be, it will be if not then just let it be.

To rewind some of the memorable events, two of my good friends got married: Lee Roy & Frances and Wan Wah & May Han. You can imagine how broke I was during that time. Hehehehe…

Lee Roy & Frances:

Their wedding was held in Clear Water Sanctuary Golf Resort, Batu Gajah and the theme for the night was “White”. All the guests have to wear white and I struggled to get hold of one. Why? I am always the lady in black. I wear black most of the time because this color makes me look slimmer. Yes, yes I know I am cheating myself. But hey, that’s just me. I want to look pretty and I am not afraid to admit it. (*Just kidding*) Alright back to the wedding reception. Finally I managed to get a white dress and of course I looked stunning in it : p. Ok, it’s time for me to stop writing and let the photos speak for it self on how fabulous the night was.


Roy & Frances

The white angels

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home