Girl Next Door

Monday, May 15, 2006

As I have mentioned earlier, I am just an average girl next door. I was born in Ipoh and graduated from Curtin University of Technology holding a degree in Accounting and Finance.

To most of the people that I know, I am an accountant. In fact I am actually a tax consultant. Yes, I know. Tax! Interesting right? Why do I join tax instead of audit? I am not too sure but I feel the tax practitioners will be highly in demand in the future. Why do I say that? Well, as you know Malaysia is on Self Assessment System now (“SAS”) in which lots of individual and corporate taxpayers would need lots of help. So, here the tax agents come to save the day because many of them especially the individuals they know nuts about tax. Please forgive me for being rude. I was just being truthful.

Why do I start up a blog? Well, I am not too sure why I do that. Maybe I was too bored since I am in a long distant relationship or maybe I was trying to prove to my friends that I can actually write good English. Seriously, I don’t know why. Whatever the reason is I don’t care because I have already started writing and I love it. Besides, I don’t think there will be any people reading my blogs anyway.

I guess this mark the start of my journey to the world of blogs….

2 Comments:

  • At 3:12 pm, Blogger kennysia said…

    Admit it, you started a blog because you like me. :P

    *thick face*

     
  • At 8:16 pm, Blogger Jooey said…

    You are a very funny guy! How can you read my mind? haha.. Kidding.. Thanks for dropping your comment.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home