Girl Next Door

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Love Is In The Air - Part 2
The happy couple
As a sequel of my previous blog, let me introduce the next couple. Wan Wan & May Han. As you all know, Wan Wah is a professional badminton player and he is with BAM. If you have not seen him before, I must tell you that he is a very good looking & nice guy. To tell you the truth, he also got the skills. Hey, I mean skills in badminton, ok? Don’t think of other things. May is going to kill me! As for May, she is sweet, considerate and of course a beauty. The wedding reception was held in Palace of Golden Horses in December 2005 and another one at Syuen Hotel, Ipoh in January 2006. Everyone enjoyed themselves and basically I was drunk at the end of the night when I was in KL. I guess all of us had too much to drink. Well, we had fun, very happy for May & Wan Wah and after the dinner we dance all night long.

Sexy bridemaids posing
As for the dinner in Ipoh, things were pretty much the same except that all of us looked prettier and no alcohol of course. Oh well, parents were around, so all of us had to be at our best behaviour…Hehehe…

Bridemaids and the gorgeous bride


Jooey, May & Wan Wah

Chi Muis
So, that's all for now on weddings. To Roy & Frances and Wan Wah & May, “Congratulations!” and to be a bit “cina apek” “Chok lei tei pak tau to lou” and “Chi suen moon thong”….Kong Hei, Kong Hei!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home