Girl Next Door

Friday, June 02, 2006

Why Men Won’t Commit?

I know you think that it’s cool and hip to be unattached. Single guys we are asking you. Yeah you know who are we talking about. Tell us, why won’t you commit? Are you afraid that we will invade your privacy, rule your life and force you to quit your weekend hanging out with your buddy? Gosh you are way way wrong this time.

Yes, we might be a bit pushy at times but not all the time. Besides this doesn’t justify the reason you are avoiding the big words. “MARRIAGE” and “COMMITMENT”.
I know it’s sounds scary but then again isn’t that the whole point in a relationship? To settle down with someone and have that particular someone to spend the rest of your life with? So, tell us now guys, why ?

Is it fun or nicer to say that your are single, bragging to your friends about your latest girl who won’t stop messaging or calling you and how you have no idea why she is so in love with you and saying that “I went out with her once, It meant nothing!!” How petatic!!
"Aren’t the guys bored with that sometimes? Seeing different girls every weekend and it’s kinda sick to think of the details," said one of my angry female friend.
I agree with you people that singlehood is great. You can do anything you fancy. No commitment or what so ever and flirt flirt flirt all you want.

“There is no one reason why men won’t commit, my dear friend. As for me, I haven’t meet the right one. Therefore, there’s no reason for me to commit and settle down,” said one of my guy friend over coffee the other day.

Well, probably he got his point.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:02 pm, Blogger Ti-Lyn said…

    My Dear..

    I think the same problem applies to girls as well as guys these days...

    Perhaps another post on the same subject but different gender would be more diplomatic? ;)

    x

     
  • At 1:52 pm, Blogger Jooey said…

    Ha ha .. you have your point too dear... Yeah, will try to post another one next time. Thanks babe!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home