Girl Next Door

Monday, June 26, 2006

What Women Really Think?

Breaking news, “Men are from Mars and women are from Venus”. So, I guess these quote tell us all. Men sometimes can never understand what women are talking or thinking about. They always tend to get the wrong messages.

I have to agree that not only women act differently from the other sex; they tend to speak entirely a different language. Well, even if they speak the same language, the same words might mean entirely other things. I can understand why sometimes the men can be so frustrated. So, I can say that men do have PMS as well. What’s that? Poor men suffering!

Well, to be fair to those blokes, women sometimes should take some of the blame. Correct me if I am wrong but I noticed that women never speaks according to how they really feel. Yes means no and no means yes? I know it’s bizarre and every guy in the world would be dying to know, “what the heck is going on in women’s mind?”

I know how it sounds ridiculous; woman says one thing and meant something completely different. For example, when woman says “nothing” you have to watch out because she might mean “what’s wrong with you, can’t you see that I am fuming?”

So, how can we expect men to understand us when we’re talking in riddles that are so tough to crack?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home